Wednesday, February 8, 2012

All the mixed up thoughts in my head

So if you know me, you know that I usually have 2983749287 thoughts going on in my head. So what better way to convey them than with a blogpost?

1) Why do some people not get the hint?
So I have this unnamed individual that some of you know about that is driving me friggin crazy. Trying to push himself WAY too much in my life and it's becoming a little too much. I mean I want to be nice but can he take a hint and not try and do everything I want to do? If you ask me to hang out and I repeatedly say no, what do you think that means? According to him, it means that I should make more of an effort to hangout with him more. mmmm fun times. I give myself 1 or 2 more weeks until I tell him to go fuck off.

2) SF vs. NYC
Okay, YES I am born & raised in NYC but does that mean that my first topic of conversation has to be about comparing both cities. "Which city has the worst crazies?" "How's the nightlife in NYC compared to SF?" I don't know yet. And frankly, I don't really care. lol. Why compare things. People should just enjoy where they are in the moment and that's that. I'm trying to do that, everyone else should do the same.

3) Men of SF -- what happened to your balls?
No clue if all of the men of SF got castrated in the recent years, but a lot of them do not have moxie. If you like a girl, do not be awkward about it (see #1 of this post) or sidetrack your way around it. Be upfront. "Hey let's go out" Lol we'll see how dating here goes :)

4) What the f*ck am I doing with my life?
So this point was originally going to be the central theme for this blogpost but I decided to make it a sub-topic. Long story short, advertising and I are not a match-made in heaven. I love the excitement and randomness of the field. But it's not what energizes me to get up in the morning. I've always had this dream of writing for television or a movie, something in entertainment. Time to make that happen.

I think that's all for now. I love this blog and will keep it up-to-date with all of my happenings. Things have been crazy busy on my end but it's been superb!

Feel free to comment with any of your own thoughts!

xoxoxo (so Gossip Girl),

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment